Click here for the current Youth Calendar.
Sundays, 9:40 AM
- Club 56 grades 5-6 meets in Club 56 Basement Den
- Middle School grades 7-8 meet in room M
Sundays, 11:00 AM
- High School grades 9-12 meet in Senior High room
Sundays, 4:30 PM
- Third Street - Third Street is a group of young musicians who kicks off our Sunday Cornerstone Fellowship with great music! This group is a great place for students in grades 7-12 to enjoy music, grow in their ability, and have a chance to worship together. Interested students should plan to meet in Cornerstone Commons at 4:30 PM for rehearsal each Sunday there is Cornerstone Fellowship.
- Cornerstone Fellowship grades 7-12 meet in Cornerstone Commons
Wednesdays, 7:00-9:00 PM
- Finding time to connect with one another is key to building a strong community! In our faith journey it is important that we have a place and time set aside to grow in friendship and faith.7:00-8:00 PM - Guys Discipleship7:00-8:00 PM - Girls Discipleship
8:00-8:30 PM - Combined Fellowship Time
Thursdays, 7:00-8:30 PM
- Don will be at the Starbucks at 131st and Main. Drop by to talk, dig into scripture or hang out!
Keeping connected through social media
We use SYM Tools for our email and text message blasts. Be sure that you are on these distribution lists by sending your contact information (name, email, and mobile #) to DKB (Don K Broad) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also communicate our student events and updates through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and DKB’s SnapChat Story. If you or your parents have an account please be sure to connect to DKB!
- Facebook: Dkb Broad
- Instagram: dkbroad
- Twitter: @DKB4Christ
- SnapChat: dkb_broad
Kroger Community Rewards:
Register for Kroger Community Rewards online at krogercommunityrewards.com. Sign up using the number 29492 and a percentage of all that you spend at Kroger will go to benefit St. Mark's Youth Mission Programs. Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy!
PARENT VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!
Contact DKB to learn about opportunities available.
All volunteers working with our children and youth are required to complete a background check.
Click here to access the required background check form and other necessary forms required for volunteers and youth.
Medical Release Form - (required to attend youth retreats)